...to Corry Manor. We have proudly served the Corry, Union City and Clymer areas for over 30 years. Throughout this time, we have maintained, nurtured and enhanced a tradition that forms the very foundation of our approach to delivering our services to our families, friends and neighbors—a tradition of caring.
Corry Manor provides a comprehensive range of quality health care services including:
- Speech/occupational/physical therapy
- IV therapy/central line management, whirlpool therapy, wound care management
- Short-term and long-term stays, respite care
- 24-hour nursing care, certified hospice program, licensed social worker
- Specialized dietary services, parenteral or enteral nutrition
- Organized stimulation activities at all ability levels
- Private or semiprivate rooms, Secure Care System for high level of safety, visiting hours 24/7
- Certified through Medicare, Pennsylvania and New York Medical Assistance, and Security Blue
Additionally, Corry Manor is proud to offer many of the finest amenities including:
- 121-bed health care center nestled in a scenic landscape and easy access to Corry Memorial Hospital, adjacent medical offices and the Corry Dialysis Unit
- Several large outdoor patios/resident wildlife
- Beauty/barber shop, church services
- Cable television and private phone hookups available
Please call us at (814) 664-9606 to talk with our director of customer relations or to arrange a personal tour.